- PHP is a web programming language used to develop dynamic web applications.
- The full form of PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor.
- PHP is a server-side scripting programming language. That means PHP scripts execute only in the server.
- It is an open-source software.
- It is free to use and download.
- PHP can be integrated with the number of popular programming languages such as MySQL, Oracle Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server.
- The Syntax of PHP resembles with Perl and C Programming language.
//PHP Code goes here
- PHP can generate HTML codes through PHP scripts. Same as the data in HTML form can be transferred to PHP script and can do the further procedure.
- PHP can runs on different platforms like Unix, Windows, and Linux.