Aeronautical Engineering Course Details, Educational requirements, Careers
- Aeronautical engineering will apply the principles of mathematics, science, and design on developing, designing, analyzing, and testing aircrafts satellites, commercial or military satellites.
- Aeronautical engineering is one of the challenging fields of engineering technology and deals with Research of the machines or airplanes which move in the space, Aviation defense, and exploration system.
- Aeronautical engineers also develop Supersonic jets, rockets, helicopters, etc.
Aeronautical engineering includes the introductory labs in which they apply the ae principles to flight and propulsion.
- Must complete a degree in aerocrafts or aeronautical engineering approved by the accreditation board for engineering and technology (ABET).
- The degree will be a continuation of subjects in physics, chemistry, and mathematics in higher secondary education.
- Programs take 4-5 years to complete
Careers after aeronautical engineering
- Aircraft or Missile maintenance
- Thermal design engineer
- Aircraft Systems Designer
- Mechanical Engineering Roles
- Professor Roles
- Civil Services
- Technical roles in Defence
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Graduate Engineer Trainee