Current Affairs 2020 June 11
- MHRD & Fit India collaborates to produce series of special films to promote 10 indigenous sports of India.
- India becomes 2nd nation to have contact-free ATM cash withdrawals; Empays payment systems partners with MasterCard.
- ADB forms 8-member panel to find solutions for speedy recovery of COVID-19 in southeast Asia.
- POS solution in Africa promoted by the partnership between ePaisa and first alliance bank.
- G Kishan Reddy MoS home affairs as chairman for the new panel for welfare pf freedom fighters.
- TCS partners with NSDC to provide its training partners access to the TCS iON digital glass room.
- Gargo international presents its brand ambassador Sonu Sood in its TVC.
- GRSE delivered 5th and final ship in FPV series, ICGS Kanaklata Barua; 4th FPV to be exported to Seychelles coast guard.
- Bharti International (Singapore) buys additional 6.3% stake in Robi Axiata from NTT Docomo.
- For the first time in human history, French astronomers witness signs of planet birth.
- Former European high jump champion Alexander Shustov of Russia banned for 4 years for doping.
- Pierre Nkuruziza, The president of Burundi passed away at 55.
- Padma Shri Pritam Singh, a pioneer in management education passed away at 78.
- Olympic gymnast Kurt Bilteaux Thomas, first American to bag gold in the Gymnastic world championship passed away at 64.
- UP govt clears “cow slaughter prevention (amendment) ordinance, 2020” to prevent cow slaughter.
- World accreditation day 2020 – June 9.
- India ranked 56th safest country in the world from Covid-19: Report.
- Rs 4000cr allocated to state governments under per drop more crop (PDMC) component of PMKSY for FY 2020-21.
- NFL signs MoU with ITI Nangal to train youths under dual system of training scheme.
- Diversion of forests for non-forestry projects: Govt. Of India.