Differences between GET and POST
- GET and POST are used to send information from client browser to the web server.
- The way of sending information is different for both GET and POST.
- In the case of GET, the information is send in name/value pair and URL encoded.
- The POST method transfer the information via HTTP Headers.
- The GET has a restriction in data size to be sent.
- The GET has a limit of 512 characters.
- In the case of secure, POST is more secure than GET.
- POST is used for sending data securely and ASCII and binary types data.