Electrical And Electronics Engineering Course Details, Course Subjects, Eligibility, Career Opportunities
What is Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) comprises both electrical engineering and electronics engineering.
- EEE deals with the study of research and design to power transmission distribution and its operations.
- EEE has a wide range of opportunities in the field of electricity transmission and distributions, electricity generations.
- In EEE students will learn the latest working culture of electric devices, electrical citric equipment, energy management systems, distribution systems, power systems, etc.
- Electrical and electronics engineers will work on the most rapid technology of human Kind that they never have seen.
- Pass in 10+2 (American 12th grade or equivalent with physics or mathematics or English as a compulsory subject with botany or chemistry).
- The candidate should have a minimum percentage of marks taken together in mathematics or physics or any one of the optional subjects.
Course Subjects Of EEE
- Electric Circuit Theory
- Digital Electronics
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Electrical Measurements & Instrumentation Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Electrical Machines
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Analog And Digital Communication
- Digital System Design
- Electrical Material Science
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Numerical Analysis and Optimization Theory
- Electrical System Design
- FACTs Controllers And Custom Power Devices
- Power System Protection
- Digital Signal Processing
- Power System Analysis
- Modern Control Theory
Career Opportunities After EEE
- Thermal power plants
- Atomic power plants
- Hydronic power plants
- Oil and natural gas corporations
- Steel Authority of India
- Electronic designs and technology centers
- Crompton Greaves
- Bharath heavy electrical limited
- Telecom industries
- Transportation networks
- Manufacturing organizations
- System management
- Defense and space research organizations
- Control systems