- Learning a language does not mean that we should speak it kindly. If you want to use language decent and attractive, you should learn the language and customs of that language.
- Let us discuss the important formalities and manners of the English language.
- If you want to request something to others or something to do by others, you can use please at the end of the sentence.
- Give me your pen, please
- Give me a glass of water, please
- Come with me, please
- Come in, please
- Don't do it, please
- Yes, please
Thank you or Thanks
- If someone helped you or willing to help you even if it is a small thing, you can use thanks or thank you.
- Thank you or thanks is a short description for the word I thank you.
- To express more thanks, you can use the following words,
- Many many thanks to you
- Thank you very much
- A: What is the time, please?
- B: Five-thirty
- C: Thank you, sir,
You are welcome
welcome, is a short word for the description You are welcome.
- You can use the below methods too.
- Not at all
- It's all right
- My pleasure
- It's fine
- Excuse me, I have to go to school now.
- Excuse me for coming late.
- Excuse me, sir, May I come in
- Excuse me, Where is the railway station
- Pardon me
- I beg your pardon
- I can't hear what you say