Medicine, Course Details, Eligibility, Nature of work, Specializations After MBBS
- The field of medicine is very vast and has many specializations+ in it and is increasing day by day.
- Before you are going to seeking a medical education, students and teachers should verify the status of a medical college.
- To practice a doctor, the student must complete the MBBS course from a college recognized by the MCI.
- Candidates should clear Plus two of subjects physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- A minimum of 50 % of marks in these subjects are eligible for MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BSMS/ BUMS.
Nature Of Work
- Responsible for the overall health of their patients.
- Responsible for the Overall well being of their patients.
- Responsible for looking after their physical ailments when stricken by disorder or disease.
- Examining patients
- Discerning patients problems
- Providing medical treatments
- Providing confidence
- Providing the support required to overcome their ailments.
Specializations After MBBS
- Internal Medicine - Primary care for adults
- Nuclear Medicine
- Family Practice
- Emergency Medicine
- Otolaryngology - ENT
- Palliative Medicine
Specialization After Dental Medicine
- Oral Pathology
- Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Community Dentistry