SBI SO Examination
- SBI SO is a computer-based online exam to recruit specialist officers.
- The type and number of questions for the exam depend on the type of post you are applying for.
- SBI SO offers many posts such as engineers, managers, and assistant managers, administrators, testers, developers, and various post based contractual/regular basis.
- The question paper is a multiple choice objective type and it contains a total of 170 questions.
- The duration of the exam is 135 minutes.
- The language used for the exam in English.
- Only citizens of India are eligible for applying SBI SO exam.
- The education qualification may vary as per the post you are applying for.
- For a developer or testing post, the application should have experience in the IT sector. The candidate should be graduated in engineering from a recognized university.
- For assistant managers, the application should have BE/BTECH in computer science/IT/CSE/Electronics and Instrumentation/Telecommunications.
- For a technology relationship manager posts, the candidate should have 8 years of experience in the business/IT industry.
- For the assistant manager and manager post, users need full-time PG in Applied statistics/ Statistics or Econometrics.
- Usually, SBI SO releases 4 various posts. But a candidate can apply for only one post.
- The various posts released by SBI SO are,
- Sector Risk Specialists
- Analytics Translators
- Sector Credit Specialists
- Portfolio Management Specialists
- The selection of SBI SO is based on an exam and personal interview.
SBI SO Selection Process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
SBI SO Application Fee
- For General/OBC category: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Deputy Manager
- Manager (Systems)
- General Manager