Top 10 Laravel Interview Questions And Answers
What is Laravel?
- Laravel is a PHP framework used to develop web applications.
- Laravel is a framework with elegant and expressive syntax.
- Laravel is based on MVC design pattern
- It is created by Taylor Otwell.
- It helps in creating wonderful web applications easily and quickly
What are the main features of Laravel over other Frameworks?
- Application Logic
- Automatic pagination
- Template Engine
- Database Query Builder
- Eloquent ORM
What are the different artisan commands in Laravel?
- PHP artisan list
- PHP artisan help
- PHP artisan tinker
- PHP artisan make
- PHP artisan –version(Get Current version of Laravel)
- PHP artisan make model model_name
- PHP artisan make controller controller_name
What happens when you type 'PHP artisan' command?
- It lists dozens of artisan commands
What is the template engine that Laravel will use?
What are active records?
What are the different relations in Laravel?
- One To One
- One To Many
- One To Many (Inverse)
- Many To Many
- Has Many Through
- Polymorphic Relations
- Many To Many Polymorphic Relations
What is Lumen?
- Lumen is a microframework developed by Laravel.
- It is used for creating API's only
- Lumen is one of the smallest framework and faster than Laravel
- Some of the configurations done in Laravel are predefined in Lumen.
What is a composer?
- Its a dependency manager used for installing dependencies of PHP applications.
- Composer Install or update libraries.
What are the Laravel Events?
- An event is an incident or occurrence detected and handled by the program.
- A new user has registered.
- A new comment is posted
- User login/logout
- A new product is added.