Top Features Of Laravel Framework
- Authentication: Laravel provides simple inbuilt authentication, which can run by using certain artisan commands.
- Modularity: Modularity is the property of splitting large programs into small programs are called modules. In Laravel, the packages are provided in the form of a modular development approach that is pluggable.
- Application Logic: The application logic is written in routes or controllers.
- Routes: It routes the application URLs to specific routes.
- Pagination: Laravel has inbuilt pagination.
- A template engine: Blade is a powerful and simple template engine and it does not restrict plain code in your views.
- Database Query builder: The query builder of Laravel provides a fluent interface to creating and running database queries. The Laravel query builder uses a PDO parameter to protect against the attack of SQL injection.
- Cache: Cache means the storage of data on a temporary basis and can be retrieved quickly. Laravel supports caching backends like Memcached and Redis that are easily configured with Laravel. The cache can reduce the load on the server.
- Eloquent ORM: It is a simple active record implementation for working with your database. An active record is an architectural pattern that stores in-memory object data in relational databases.