Applied Electronics And Instrumentation Course Details, Eligibility, Course Subjects, Careers
What is Applied Electronics And Instrumentation
- Applied Electronics And Instrumentation(AEI) is a seperate branch along with electronics engineering.
- The primary duty of instrumentation engineers are to decide the type of instruments needed for industry to ensuring better quality and efficiency of products.
- The goal of instrumentation engineers is to improve system production, optimisation and safety.
- The duties of instrumentation engineers include construction and maintenance of instruments, design of instruments, maintenance of entire instrumentation of industry.
- Pass in 10+2 (American 12 th grade or equivalent with physics or mathematics or english as a compulsory subject with botany or chemistry).
- The candidate should have minimum percentage marks taken together in mathematics or physics or any one of the optional subjects.
Course Subjects of Applied Electronics And Instrumentation
- Electronic Circuits
- Digital Systems
- Electric Circuits and Network Theory
- Linear Integrated Circuits And Applications
- Introduction to Microprocessors
- Electronic Instrumentation And Measurements
- Advanced Microprocessors And Microcontrollers
- Signals And Systems
- Control Engineering
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Power Electronics
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electronic Communication Systems
- Advanced Control Theory
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Embedded Systems
- Process Control Instrumentation
- Optoelectronic Instrumentation
- Analog and Digital MOS Circuits
- Embedded System & Signal Processing Lab
- Industrial Automation
- Advanced Instrumentation
- Analytical Instruments
Careers After Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
- Research and development instrumentation units.
- Manufacturing industries
- Thermal Power stations
- Steel plants
- fertilizer plants
- Robotics electronics
- Process control and instrumentation
- Embedded systems
- Automation in industry
- Employment opportunities in many multinational companies such as Tata power, Reliance Energy, HCL etc.