RRB (Railway Recruitment Boards) Exam Details
- RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Boards.
- RRB is consists of 21 boards spread all over India. Indian Railway is one of the largest railway networks in the world.
- It is one of the biggest employers in India with a workforce of around 1.4 million people.
- RRB conducts various exams in order to recruit candidates for various technical & Non-technical posts such as NTPC, ALP, JE, SSE, RPF, etc. Railway Recruitment Boards conducts the RRB Exam annually.
- Lots of applicants are looking for Railway Jobs.
- In order to acquire Railway Jobs, one should appear for the RRB Exam. Hence, it’s important to prepare for the RRB Written Exam using RRB Syllabus.
List of some RRB Recruitment
- There are 5 exams conducted by the RRB Board.
- RRB ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot)
- RRB JE ( Junior Engineer) & RRB SSE (Senior Section Engineer)
- RRC Group D
- RRB NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories)
RRB ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot)
- Assistant Loco Pilot is the post in which an employee helps a person who operates the driving controls of the train and gives the right directions according to the Signal Lights.
- RRB ALP Age Limit: 18 to30 years.
RRB JE ( Junior Engineer) & RRB SSE (Senior Section Engineer)
- Railway Board releases recruitment notification for the eligible graduate engineers for the post of Junior Engineer & Senior Section Engineer.
- The post provides various job benefits to the candidates selected for the post.
- RRB JE Age Limit: 18 to25 years.
- RRB SSE Age Limit: 20 to 34 years.
RRC Group D
The various Non-Technical categories include posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Safaiwala (sweeper), Gunman, peon, etc. RRB Group D Age Limit:18to 33 years.
RRB NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories)
- Railway Recruitment Board of Ministry of Railways conducts the RRB NTPC Exam to fill vacancies in the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) of job positions like Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry – Cum – Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk – Cum -Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant – Cum – Typist, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant, and Senior Time Keeper.