Advantages Or Benefits Of C Over Other Programming Languages
- C Programming language is a basis for many other programming languages such as C++, C#, Objective C, C-shell, Go, PHP, etc.
- C Programming language is a middle-level programming language. As a middle-level language, it combines both the features of low level and high-level programming languages.
- C is a structured programming language. It splits large programs into small modules called functions. It also allows the movement of data from one function to the other.
- C is case sensitive. that means Lower case letters and upper case letters in C are evaluated differently.
- C provides a rich number of inbuilt functions.
- C is the mother of all programming languages.
- C language is used for system development such as operating systems or firmware.
- C language is also known as a systems language. Cos., C language is used for systems than simple applications.