- Do while loops are useful for things that want to loop at least once.
- The do while statement is used less often than the other structured loop statements (for and while).
- It is an exit controlled loop.
}while (Test Expression)
- First the initialization expression will be evaluated.
- Then execute loop body and update the expression.
- Then only evaluates the test expression.
- If it is true,the loop body works again.
- This process will continue untill the test expression becomes false.
- Here the updating statement will be placed within the body of loop.
Output: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z