ASCII (American Standard Code For Information Interchange)
- ASCII is developed by ANSI(Amercan National Standards Institute)
- ASCII is a common format for text files in internet and computers.
- The text files stored in ASCII files are called ASCII Files.
- 128 Characters are defined in ASCII.
- Each aplphabetic, special characters or numeric is represent with a 7 bit alphanumeric code.
- UNIX and DOS operating systems are using the ASCII for text files.
- The ASCII code for uppercase N is 78.
- Most of computers are using ASCII to represent text and is used to transfer data from one page to the other.